By accessing or using this site, you (the “Customer”) indicate your unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update or revise these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of any changes. When you purchase items on our site you enter into a binding agreement which is governed by the Terms and Conditions further these Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against each and every person that or uses this Website (“you”), including each user who is registered with the website as used below (“registered user”). By using and accessing the Website and by clicking on the “Register” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge and undertake that you have read and agree to be held to these Terms and Conditions.
- This website can be accessed at www.copaacademy.net and related mobi-sites (the “Website”) which is owned and operated by
- These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are the procedure for all usage and the ordering, sale and delivery of s, from/of the Website.
- To place an order with COPA Academy you are confirming that you are of the legal capacity to enter into a contract with COPA Academy (of the correct age, have authority to use the credit card, etc.). We may ask for further proof that you are fully entitled to use a card (or other forms of payment) that you have used to purchase the products/services before releasing your Product.
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or orally, are expressly waived and excluded. No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of services relating to workshops/courses.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers as envisaged by the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
- If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand or aren’t entirely sure about, it is your responsibility to approach COPA Academy to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or COPA Academy in terms of the CPA.
- COPA Academy permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Purchases From The Website
- All purchases made through the website or student portal shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Instructions on the site that describe how to place your order and for making changes to your prospective order before you submit it must be followed.
- When you submit an order, you agree that you do so subject to the purchase terms current at the date you submit your order.
- You are responsible for reviewing the latest purchase terms.
- Your order remains valid as an offer until we issue our Order Confirmation or, when we receive your notice revoking/cancelling your order, if earlier.
- A contract is formed, and we will be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order.
- Until acceptance of your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
- If we or you have cancelled your order before we have accepted it, then we will refund any payment already made by you or your credit or cheque card company.
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your order after having submitted it, please contact email@example.com immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance with your instructions.
- Only information which is accurate, not misleading and up to date must be submitted and you must inform us of changes.
- The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
- The displayed price will include all charges (VAT and delivery costs) and will reflect in South African Rands unless otherwise stipulated.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the price displayed is accurate. The price of your order will need to be validated by us as part of our acceptance. If the price for the order changes before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the amended price.
- If fraud is suspected, we reserve the right to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and to cancel the order.
- We further reserve the right to cancel the sale if the service is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you may have made.
- We accept no liability which may arise as a result of our inability or refusal to process any order or for the cancellation of an order.
- We will usually refund money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
- A full record of every sale and related transaction between you and COPA will be maintained on the portal for a period of 12 months following the date of sale or related transaction. You will only be able to view and print this record during this 12-month period, whereafter you will be responsible for retaining your own record of the sale or related transaction.
- These terms are subject to the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002 (the Act”) and any of the terms that are in conflict with any of the compulsory provisions of the Act will be deemed to have been modified so as to comply with the Act.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept or process the payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and COPA Academy and its suppliers, in whole or in part, if the service is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made, and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order or sale. We will usually aim to refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
- In the event that fraud is suspected, we may choose not to refund the payment but rather contact the police and relevant banking authority immediately and take further instruction from them.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site will be prosecuted and civil damages will be claimed in the event that COPA Academy suffers any damage or loss.
- You allow COPA Academy to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the site and back-office applications.
- All credit card transactions on the site are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and reinforced through various encryption processes in order to provide the most effective protection possible for all sensitive payment information. COPA Academy does not access any confidential information about your means of payment.
- Save for urgent or interim relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and COPA on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these Terms and Conditions, and not resolved through the COPA Team, then such a dispute shall be submitted to jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court, without prejudice to any right to institute legal proceedings in any other competent Forum, Tribunal or Court.
Copyright & Ownership
- The COPA Academy Website is the property of COPA Academy (PTY) Ltd – All Rights Reserved and no portion of the website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of COPA Academy.
- The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, layouts, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. The Website Content is the property of COPA Academy, its advertisers and/or sponsors.
- You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org